Heliksir offers a wide range of ski tours around Gudauri resort.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced tour participant Gudauri is the right place for interesting and varied ski routes from altitudes of 1,200 m up to the glacier regions and their 3,000 m peaks.
Leave ski lifts behind and experience backcountry skiing. Empty slopes and untracked powder are only part of what makes ski touring so excited.
One of the biggest draws of alpine touring is the sense that you’re headed into undiscovered wilderness. This type of leisure is growing in popularity, but there are still plenty of hills that are rarely touched by other skiers, so you’ll feel the fresh snow crunching (or slipping) beneath you as you explore the land.
Enjoy ski touring with perfect weather, excellent stability, and mind-blowing terrains!
Ski-touring Gudauri Offer
- 6 days ski-touring
- 7 nights accommodation /double occupancy at Gudauri Marco Polo Hotel****
- Meals: full buffet breakfast at the hotel, mountain lunch on the slopes
- Transfer from Tbilisi International Airport to Gudauri – and return
- Services of the certified mountain guide for the duration of the trip (guide to guest ratio 1:8)
Day to Day
Arrival at the Tbilisi International Airport and transfer to Gudauri ski resort (Marco Polo Hotel) that will take about 2 hours.
Check-in at the hotel (available from 2 PM). Later that day at 4PM, meet and greet at the office with the team, paperwork and safety training in the hangar.
If not possible, then next day early morning.
Evening at your disposal.
The morning meeting for detailed avalanche transceiver and avalanche rescue training (if not done a day before already), followed by first day touring destination.
Consequent days, ski-touring on various routes.
Departure / Transfer from Gudauri hotel Marco Polo to Tbilisi airport or elsewhere in Tbilisi.
On the departure day, you can have your breakfast at the hotel and then have some time to sort out your luggage.
Check-out time from Marco Polo Gudauri hotel is set as 12:00 noon.
Routes and distances
Gadauri to Arakhveti: 13km
Gadauri to Kvesheti: 15km
Gadauri to Pasanauri: 31km
Gadauri to Khando: 34km
Gadauri to Cross pass: 10km
Gadauri to Kobi: 19km
Gadauri to Sioni: 28km
Gadauri to Stepantsminda (Kazbegi): 35km
Not included in price
Please note that the heli-skiing package does not include the following services:
- The price of your flight to/from Tbilisi International Airport
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Visa costs (Citizens of the CIS, USA, EU and Switzerland do not need a visa)
- Dinner and alcoholic beverages
- The cost of ski-touring gear and safety equipment rental : skis, skins, crampons, boots, helmets, transceiver, probe and shovel, ABS Airbag and similar additional equipment
- Personal accident insurance
- Single room accommodation (available for an additional price)
- Chargeable services at the hotel: dinner at Marco Polo Hotel, massage, billiards, tennis, table tennis.