"Powder Exclusive" - heliski program
Private / custom package tailored to your group’s needs.
Enjoy the ultimate heli-ski experience with the freedom of your own private group! The Powder Exclusive gives you and your group of friends the opportunity to get your fill of the Caucasus Powder, to ski or ride at your own pace while exploring the most secret places of our heli-ski area. Of course, the exceptional "après-ski" time and fantastic Georgian hospitality come with it!
|Duration||Persons||Cost per group, €||Cost per person, €||Flight time|
|7 days||8||76,000||9,500||9 hours|
|7 days||7||73,500||10,500||9 hours|
|7 days||6||72,000||12,000||9 hours|
|7 days||5||70,000||14,000||9 hours|
|7 days||4||66,000||16,500||9 hours|
|7 days||3||58,500||19,500||6 hours|
At Heliksir, you will love skiing / boarding in small groups, with highly experienced guides and pilots who are passionate about their work. Come and join us for a truly spectacular and memorable powder skiing / boarding adventure!
The Exclusive package includes:
- Exclusive use of the helicopter for your group
- A set amount of flying hours based on the length of your package and number of people in your group
- Accommodation at Gudauri Marco Polo Hotel
- Meals: full buffet breakfast at the hotel, mountain lunch on the slopes
- Transfer from Tbilisi International Airport to Gudauri – and return
- Special powder skis (Dynastar Cham107)
- Safety equipment (Mammut Barryvox transceiver + Airbag backpack + related avalanche gear)
- Safety orientation and training on the use of safety equipment
- Professional UIAGM / IFMGA / IVBV guide services / 2 guides to serve your group
- Georgia's traditional "Supra" as a farewell dinner
Please note that the heli-skiing package in Gudauri DOES NOT include the following services:
- The price of your flight to/from Tbilisi, fuel taxes, or oversized baggage costs
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Visa costs (Citizens of the CIS, USA, EU and Switzerland do not need a visa)
- The cost of renting ski-boots, snowboards, helmets, and similar additional equipment
- Chargeable services at the hotel: dinner, alcohol and beverages, massage, billiards, tennis, table tennis.