"Powder Classic" - heliski program
Our Classic packages offer guests an all-inclusive heli-ski experience – an outstanding adventure of powder skiing / snowboarding, an unforgettable mountain vacation and a great opportunity to discover Georgia’s fascinating traditions. The favorite choice for experienced skiers / snowboarders in search of a long-lasting powder thrill!
|Duration||Guaranteed meters||Included VM up to*||Cost per person**, €|
|6 days||21 500||30 000||7 330|
|3 days||9 000||13 500||3 950|
* - If you reach the amount of vertical meters included in your package before the end of the any of Classic Heliski program and you would like to keep skiing, you can purchase additional vertical meters at a rate of 150 EUR per 1.000 meters per person.
** - If you are interested in other length classic heliski programs and prices, also in packages without accommodation and / or other services, please, contact us and we will find the solution.
Classic heli-ski package includes:
- Vertical metres of skiing, with applicable refund based on guaranteed vertical metres if weather conditions or other impediment preclude safe flying and skiing
- Accommodation /double occupancy at Gudauri Marco Polo Hotel
- Meals: full buffet breakfast at the hotel, mountain lunch on the slopes
- Transfer from Tbilisi International Airport to Gudauri – and return
- Special powder skis (Dynastar Cham107)
- Safety equipment (Mammut Barryvox transceiver + Airbag backpack + related avalanche gear)
- Safety orientation and training on the use of safety equipment
- Professional guide services (UIAGM / IFMGA / IVBV mountain guides)
- Georgia's traditional "Supra" as a farewell dinner
Please note that the heli-skiing package in Gudauri DOES NOT include the following services:
- The price of your flight to/from Tbilisi, fuel taxes, or oversized baggage costs
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Visa costs (Citizens of the CIS, USA, EU and Switzerland do not need a visa)
- The cost of renting ski-boots, snowboards, helmets, and similar additional equipment
- Single room accommodation (available for an additional price)
- Chargeable services at the hotel: dinner, alcohol and beverages, massage, billiards, tennis, table tennis.